Powered by Max Banner Ads
Intrusion Prevention and Detection (IPD) systems are a core part of a company’s security architecture. Configured and utilized properly these systems can protect a company’s intellectual property and proactively block attacks against the company’s infrastructure.
Unfortunately, we often identify misconfigured or under utilized implementations that do properly protect the company and do not achieve a proper ROI.
Customer Out Come
Our IPS Health Check helps companies validate that they are using their intrusion detection systems to their utmost capability while ensuring the proper ROI is achieved.
Customers will receive a one to two page report-containing recommendations related to their IPD deployment. We will also provide an onsite presentation to management.
This may include product recommendations, configuration changes and recommendations for changes to processes.
Our health check includes
- Review company goals and requirements around intrusion prevention and intrusion detection.
- Review the placement of the intrusion prevention and intrusion detection sensors on the network.
- Review tuning processes and implementation.
- Review software version and intrusion prevention and intrusion detection sensor model numbers.
- Identify high-level requirements the company may face due to regulatory requirements involving intrusion prevention and intrusion detection.
If you are planning a new deployment or project around IPD we can assist in with the following:
- Document business goals and requirements.
- Create multiple deployment scenarios to use for budgetary planning.
- Device count and type.
- Deployment locations.
- Identify policies and processes that will need to be developed to ensure the successful management of the new IPD system.